HungarianSubstationsHungarianSubstations

DXsamurai responds:

thanks

Tower of 8-bit Greed Tower of 8-bit Greed

Pro 8-Bit!

Very nice melody, I agree with part reviews, it is simple and memorable.

Very nice progressions, they empower the melody and make it that much more interesting.

Very nice drums, not too complex/overpowering.

Overall, very nicely done: perfect for a game - not distracting and at the same time addictive and catchy!

5/5 10/10, a true gem.

MikeTaylor responds:

Thanks man!

Hammernaut - OST - 4 - lvl3 Hammernaut - OST - 4 - lvl3

Creepy sounding, yet at the same time,

mellow and somewhat happy haha. Very nicely done, 5/5 10/10 for that.
It also reminds me of the Lavender Town theme from Pokémon, which is a bonus!
I would offer constructive criticism, but I really don't think that anything should be changed. It is your own original sound, and I think to alter anything would ruin th piece. Well done good sir, I have favorited this piece of audio.

thanks man, greets -cal.

Hammernaut - OST - 2 - lvl1 Hammernaut - OST - 2 - lvl1

Very nice progressions

Although there are many things going on at once, i think they all fit very nicely together for the most part, although there are times where it seems confused! But overall, a very nice piece.

Calamaistr responds:

somehow its 'a little like the gemini track of megaman, you know.. the same style. :)
thanks -cal.

Jetpack paladin BONUS: bog Jetpack paladin BONUS: bog

Very interesting sound going on here

Quite Egyptian sounding at times, very original style. You should do more 8-bit dude!

Calamaistr responds:

haha i didnt even like that one myself that much, it was a tid to chaotic. The original is better imo. :)
This track didnt make it into the game actually.

The game is playable on newgrounds already though.

Chiptune #9 [KKS] Chiptune #9 [KKS]

Very nice indeed, I LOVE the idea of ambient 8-Bit

Please do more ambient 8-Bit, it is beautiful. I myself shall try it, after being inspired by this.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you! I will ^^
(not Ambient, btw...)
KKS

Chiptune #10 [KKS] Chiptune #10 [KKS]

Love this!

Brings back old memories, and it's good to see more 8-Bit. I'll be sure to check out your other stuff.

One thing though, is that i felt the drums could have been a bit more defined, but on the other hand the 'noisiness' of them sort of adds to the calmness, and I guess it all comes down to personal preference!

KKSlider60 responds:

Unfortunately, there's a lot of work to do with the drums, as I did try to simulate the PCM sound of the old NES. And I failed... So, I'm just sticking with this white noise sound. :/ Lately, it's like there's a new 8-bit revival on NG, probably because of the Flixel Flash framework notoriety among users, who knows.
Thanks for your review, have a good time
KKS

Centra - Panamatronic Centra - Panamatronic

Very nice

Professional quality, not overdone or relentless, as much of the stuff on here is.
The buildup is also nice, I feel it all comes in at the right time, so well done with that! Keep it up.

AlexCo responds:

Cheers man. :)

Graveyard (8-bit) Graveyard (8-bit)

Respect to the 8-Bit producer.

Keep it up, man. Good to see 8-bit music being embraced.